DockATot Grand Pod Brer Rabbit
The charming Brer Rabbit design from 1882 was named after a children’s book which was popular at the time. Ideal for creating rooms with a calm atmosphere with its soft sea pink colourway, the pattern depicts large scrolling leaves and symmetrical oak trees alongside stylized rabbits and garden birds.
The DockATot® Grand dock is our stage 2 lounging dock, 50% longer and wider, for tots age 9 months to 36+ months. The Grand size is an essential go-to spot for tots lounging around the house or when traveling. The built-in, air permeable side on the Grand dock gives little ones a familiar sense of security. For older tots, the Grand dock will help ease a child into their new setting when they are otherwise ready to sleep in a toddler bed. It provides a comforting and safe environment. Made in Europe. Features include air permeability and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I certification (testing for harmful substances).
Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
SAFETY TESTING AND CERTIFICATION
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- All docks are air permeable (British Standard 4578)
- Pad and tube are tested for firmness (BS 4578, ASTM D3574)
- Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class I)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- All docks are tested to stringent UK flammability regulations (British Standard 4578)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colorfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing, and wet rubbing
- Tested for durability against holes and tears as a result of teething babies.